04/02/2008

Coding that would be ace to help us with designs...

Hey...k, heres a couple of coding ideas I think would help me and Matt create and think about possibilities using flash and motion and sound detection.

  • A piece where when motion is detected it goes through the frames of an animation. When no motion is detected animation stops...
  • Likewise as above but with sound.
  • I'm imaging a cool piece which could be used as a beginning to a website. Where when a loud noise or movement is detected steam or some sort of object that's obstructing the site begins to fade. Rather than re-obstructing the site it simply disappears once it's full cleared allowing the users to navigate the site as normal.
I think with these as a basis me and matt will be able to get stuck in while you're continuing to be amazing and do all this new ace stuff :D loving the webcam stuff matey! I've set up a group on the new course website so that we can start uploading soonish!

Need a meeting sometime this week...wednesday afternoon or thursday??

Ad

No comments: